Friday, February 1, 2008

"We're Out!"-Jerry

Two really fun weekends in a row.  
March Airforce Base.   Ryan LOVED it.  The day ended with Julie in tears-it wasn't really her thing.  Flat Stacey had a blast, though.   
Andy had been talking about Palm Springs for weeks, and I could only imagine Palm Springs in the sun.  I didn't even know about the AirTram to the mountain top!  It was a blast!  Julie and Ryan got to play in snow, which was so cute.  Sadly, Julie hardly can remember Michigan......

7 comments:

Burnhams said...

Who is Stacey and why is she flat? It would really traumatize that young lady if she knew you were saying that about her...

The Drawes said...

Where's the pictures?!?!

jamirodana said...

Hey Shawna! I got your message last week. I tried to call you back but got voicemail instead.
I didn't know you had two blogs.
Now I do.
Don't look at my blog. heehee.

The Randall Family said...

Shawna,
This is Michelle Randall (previously Green). How the heck are you? I was just over on Katey's page and I saw your blog. I just started a blog for my family last night. I'll for sure add you to our friends and family list. I hope that all is going well for you. Take care.

Joel and Teri's Place said...

So where's pictures of my babies? Come on, I'm ahead of you on blogging!

dede said...

You didn't tell me you were blogging.. You are in trouble.. I still miss.. shawnababymama... I checked it a lot, and you never updated.. are you going to do that to me again..

The Randall Family said...

We made our blog private today. If you want an invite email us so we have an address to send one to you k? shell9778@yahoo.com